trying to uninstall printer before it crashes my pc!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• I need to uninstall the printer as there is something wrong with it. I just hooked it up so I could try to have you delete it that way. But you just wanted me to sign up for outlook.com and I did. Now, the driver installing device is stuck on the printer name and messages--waiting for user input and I don't know what that means?? PLEASE, PLEASE delete this printer.

ALso, my sister sister that the printer crashed her pc once, as it is hers and advised against using it.

• Edited by lynyrd54001 Friday, January 16, 2015 1:31 PM
    Friday, January 16, 2015 1:24 PM

Answers

• This a Microsoft BizTalk forum, try to post this question in relevant forum.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:00 AM
    Friday, January 16, 2015 2:14 PM

All replies

• This a Microsoft BizTalk forum, try to post this question in relevant forum.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:00 AM
    Friday, January 16, 2015 2:14 PM
  • Hi,

I would suggest to log your request to windows Server forum .This forum is related to Microsoft Biz Talk Server

windows Server forum

Thanks

Abhishek

Friday, January 16, 2015 2:35 PM
  • Hi,

I would suggest to log your request to windows Server forum .This forum is related to Microsoft Biz Talk Server

windows Server forum

Thanks

Abhishek

Friday, January 16, 2015 2:35 PM