none
Critical Bug in Code Contracts rewriter - Code is moved out of try/catch block on build

Answers

• I have verified that it is a problem. It appears to happen only with release builds, not debug builds.

We are working very hard to move all of our tools on top of a different infrastructure. I have verified that the problem does not happen with the new code. At this point, we are trying to not fix the old code, but instead put all of our efforts into getting the new code ready. Unfortunately, I do not have a release date yet, but it should be very soon. I know that is not as helpful as would be nice, but I don't know what else to say at this point.

Mike Barnett

Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:47 PM
    Owner

All replies

• I have verified that it is a problem. It appears to happen only with release builds, not debug builds.

We are working very hard to move all of our tools on top of a different infrastructure. I have verified that the problem does not happen with the new code. At this point, we are trying to not fix the old code, but instead put all of our efforts into getting the new code ready. Unfortunately, I do not have a release date yet, but it should be very soon. I know that is not as helpful as would be nice, but I don't know what else to say at this point.

Mike Barnett

Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:47 PM
    Owner
  • I'm just curious: Is that new infrastructure Roslyn?
    Wednesday, June 27, 2012 8:05 AM
  • Hello Mike,

It is a pity, but the latest version still has a problem.

Version 1.9.10714.2 gives a different exception Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidProgramException: Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program.

Thank you,

Alexander

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 7:46 AM