none
There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines… failed to load. Verify the schema for this document specification is deployed and is in the Global Assembly Cache RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am facing this issue

There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines.XMLReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Source: "XML disassembler" Receive Port: "" URI: "" Reason: The document specification <> from assembly <> failed to load. Verify the schema for this document specification is deployed and is in the Global Assembly Cache.

and I tried all scenarios ,gacing ,version change, and  host start and stop ,nothing help for me ,Please suggest me did anyone find some other reason to get this error.

any suggestion will be appreciable .

Thanks,

Chandra

Friday, May 4, 2012 3:11 PM

Answers

• IMHO , that would be the last thing to try. I will do following in this case

1. Delete the Application from BizTalk Admin Console
    2. Delete all the DLL's from Assembly
    3. Check/verify that the schema is deleted from the BizTalk Mgt Database by using the method suggested by Abdul here, Also Will try to check from <All Artifacts> that schema is gone.
    4. Create the application/add all resources
    5. Import the binding
    6. GAC the DLL's

And then test again. I am sure It should work 

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer
    alamnaushad.wordpress.com
    My new TechNet Wiki "BizTalk Server: Performance Tuning & Optimization"

Friday, May 4, 2012 8:19 PM
  •  Hi All,

What I figure out with this  issue ,I am explaining my experience with this error.

I tried all approaches  like

Changing the version of schema dll:-- (didn’t work)

Delete application , delete dlls from assembly, Restart the server and start from scratch(deployed application again  gac  dlls reconfigured it):-- (didn’t work)

Unconfigure ,delete all dbs reconfigured BizTalk and application again:-- (didn’t work)

Undeployed  the  BizTalk  and deleted all dlls and database ,Restarted the Server deployed the  BizTalk  and application again  :-- Issue got resolved, I am unblock now .

Thanks for all responses

Regards,

Chandra

• Marked as answer by Chandra Kumar Wednesday, May 9, 2012 5:06 PM
    Wednesday, May 9, 2012 5:05 PM

All replies

• Hi

Did you very if the schema is deployed in BizTalk database ? You can use below blog post by Abdul to verify it

http://abdulrafaysbiztalk.wordpress.com/2009/08/19/verifyingschemas-after-deployment/ 

Please check the XMLReceive pipeline property , What is the setting for "AllowUnrecogonizedMessage" ?

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Friday, May 4, 2012 3:29 PM
  • Yes ,I tried it ,schema is there  in database ,that’s why I  am saying I tried all types of approach ,  but nothing help me ,I don't  know what is the issue ,its working fine on another box ,I am facing issue on my test box.

• Proposed as answer by raghus4228 Saturday, May 5, 2012 1:18 AM
    Friday, May 4, 2012 3:36 PM
  • Have you tried checking that your RootName#TargetNamespace is unique in the BizTalk group.

You can check that by going to <All Artifacts>--> schema in Admin Console.

I had similar issue once.

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

Friday, May 4, 2012 3:41 PM
  • Note the MessageType (namespace#RootNodeName ) of your message. No in BizTalk Admin console go to <All Artifacts>-->Schemas and see if you have two (or more) schemas deployed with the same Target Namespace + RootName as the Message Type. If you do, there's your problem.
    Friday, May 4, 2012 3:41 PM
  • No it's not namespace issue ,it worked earlier ,just we added some new feature in existing application and we didn't modify the Schema solution ,but its crying for Schema solution. And solution is working fine on my local box.

Friday, May 4, 2012 5:37 PM
  •   Uninstalling the BizTalk and Installing it again  will help or not to resolve this issue?

Friday, May 4, 2012 6:04 PM
  • Try flushing your cached binding and deployment files by deleting all files in the "%APPDATA%\Microsoft\BizTalk Server\Deployment\BindingFiles\" and "%APPDATA%\Microsoft\BizTalk Server\Deployment\" folders.  Then reimport your bindings.

During deployment and binding, I always flush my binding and log files.  On several occasions, my new bindings were not installed (the cached bindings were used instead).  I would recommend including the flushing of your bindings as part of your regular rebuild.

David Downing... If this answers your question, please Mark as the Answer. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful.

Friday, May 4, 2012 6:59 PM
  • IMHO , that would be the last thing to try. I will do following in this case

1. Delete the Application from BizTalk Admin Console
    2. Delete all the DLL's from Assembly
    3. Check/verify that the schema is deleted from the BizTalk Mgt Database by using the method suggested by Abdul here, Also Will try to check from <All Artifacts> that schema is gone.
    4. Create the application/add all resources
    5. Import the binding
    6. GAC the DLL's

And then test again. I am sure It should work 

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

Friday, May 4, 2012 8:19 PM
  • thanks for your response but it didn't help me, I am going to reinstall Biztalk

Friday, May 4, 2012 8:49 PM
  •  Hi All,

What I figure out with this  issue ,I am explaining my experience with this error.

I tried all approaches  like

Changing the version of schema dll:-- (didn’t work)

Delete application , delete dlls from assembly, Restart the server and start from scratch(deployed application again  gac  dlls reconfigured it):-- (didn’t work)

Unconfigure ,delete all dbs reconfigured BizTalk and application again:-- (didn’t work)

Undeployed  the  BizTalk  and deleted all dlls and database ,Restarted the Server deployed the  BizTalk  and application again  :-- Issue got resolved, I am unblock now .

Thanks for all responses

Regards,

Chandra

• Marked as answer by Chandra Kumar Wednesday, May 9, 2012 5:06 PM
    Wednesday, May 9, 2012 5:05 PM
  • Mine was a simple fix. Got the same above error.

I just deleted entries from gac. and re deployed the application. Then it did work.

Cause for my problem was. I deployed the same BizTalk application twice from different locations by changing few artifacts.

Summary:: Mine is to with the gacing, deployment.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:53 PM