none
Add custom youtube videos to video library RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a video library for YouTube videos. When I add videos to the library it ignores the size that I specify in the embedded code.     How do you add custom size Youtube videos to a video library?

Thursday, January 2, 2014 8:34 PM

Answers

• No, the code is marked internal so it cannot be changed.

Trevor Seward

Follow or contact me at...

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Marked as answer by JasonGuo Tuesday, January 21, 2014 3:13 AM
    Monday, January 13, 2014 4:45 PM

All replies

• I have created a video library for YouTube videos. When I add videos to the library it ignores the size that I specify in the embedded code.     How do you add custom size Youtube videos to a video library?

For Previews, it looks like it extracts the height and width from the URI of the video, if it exists.

Trevor Seward

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Thursday, January 2, 2014 10:55 PM
  • Can the height and width be changed?
    Monday, January 13, 2014 3:37 PM
  • No, the code is marked internal so it cannot be changed.

Trevor Seward

• Marked as answer by JasonGuo Tuesday, January 21, 2014 3:13 AM
    Monday, January 13, 2014 4:45 PM
  • Do you know if there are any addons or third party tools that can be used to achieve this?

Monday, January 13, 2014 6:19 PM