ASP.NET DROP DOWN LIST SERVER CONTROL - ISSUE WITH IPHONE - SAFARI BROWSER RRS feed

• Question

• User-1459191129 posted

My website's dropdownlist server control is not selectable in iphone safari browser. However requiredfield control validation takes place on submit

any suggession to fix this issue

Friday, February 20, 2015 12:51 AM

All replies

• User2008642861 posted

Hi vp75,

Thank you for your post. I suggest that you could access your website at computer's browser. If it could work fine, I suppose this issue is more related with safari. That's to say, your issues is more related with  safari which is out of  our  support scope ,please post your issue to the related forum for a  professional solution.

If your website's DropDownList is also not selecable, please provide us your whole code which we could reproduce your issue.

Besides, you could check your DropDownList whether it has been set Enabled=true as below example.

<asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList1" runat="server" Enabled="true"></asp:DropDownList>

Best regards,

Archer

Sunday, February 22, 2015 10:32 PM
  • User71929859 posted

Probably there is some other transparent element overlapping with dropdownlist. Use the developer tools of Chrome to emulate the iOS safari browser or use something like browserstack to emulate that and see what's going on.

Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:48 PM