VS2013 Windows Store Compatibility and adding Reference

Question

• HI, I want to know if I developpe my apps using Windows Store project on VS2013 I will be able after my release version to install my application in other computer without publishing it on Windows Store at all public (keep my apps in private whitout using Windows Intune or Azure.  Just install as a normal setup)? 

Thank you

• Moved by Fred Bao Wednesday, February 12, 2014 7:49 AM Windows Store Related
    Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:47 PM

Answers

• Hi SebProg,

Once you app has been submitted to Windows Store, you app is face to public. But you could try with sideloading: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/jj874388.aspx

Sideloading simply means installing a Windows Store app without publishing it in and downloading it from the store. You install it directly.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:14 AM

All replies

• Hello SebProg,

This is a Windows Store issue, I will move it to the suitable forum. There are Windows Store experts who will help you better.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 7:46 AM
  • Hi SebProg,

Once you app has been submitted to Windows Store, you app is face to public. But you could try with sideloading: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/jj874388.aspx

Sideloading simply means installing a Windows Store app without publishing it in and downloading it from the store. You install it directly.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:14 AM