perfomancepoint error An unexpected error occurred. Error 39952. fail to build a scorecards. RRS feed

• Question

• An unexpected error occurred. Error 39952.

Exception details:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.Indicators.BuiltinIndicators' threw an exception. ---> System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.

at System.Drawing.Image.Save(Stream stream, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams)

at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.Helper.GetBase64StringForImage(Bitmap image)

at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.Indicators.BuiltinIndicators.CreateNoDataBand(String color, Bitmap image)

at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.Indicators.BuiltinIndicators.CreateStoplights()

at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.Indicators.BuiltinIndicators.Initialize()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.Indicators.BuiltinIndicators.get_SiteUrl()

at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.Store.SPDataStore.IsBuiltInIndicatorLocation(String itemUrl)

at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.Store.SPDataStore.GetIndicator(RepositoryLocation location)

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:25 AM

Answers

• hi jon,

the problem already solved. one of the reason the scorecards cannot be generate is because of the query data was wrong. anyway thanks for the reply. :)

• Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Friday, March 9, 2012 9:32 AM
    Thursday, March 8, 2012 2:45 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

I will try to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue.

Xue-mei Chang

TechNet Community Support

Thursday, March 1, 2012 2:43 AM
  • thanks xue.
    Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:01 AM
  • Hello LiaOsman,

Could you provide a few more details for me?

Are you seeing this error when you create a new scorecard in Dashboard Designer? What type of Scorecard Template are you attempting to use? What part of the wizard is the scorecard failing at?

Thanks,
    Jon Thomas

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thursday, March 1, 2012 4:14 PM
  • hi jon,

the problem already solved. one of the reason the scorecards cannot be generate is because of the query data was wrong. anyway thanks for the reply. :)

• Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Friday, March 9, 2012 9:32 AM
    Thursday, March 8, 2012 2:45 AM
  • HI LiaOsman,

I am getting the same exact error. Can you please tell me what query data was wrong? All I have is a simple SharePoint List, with a 3 fields, for name, spent amount and budget amount (I am trying a small sample for the first time). It creates a KPI, but gives that "last attempt to update this view failed" error. I would appreciate if you could give me some clues.

thanks

Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:24 PM
  • Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
    Thursday, June 14, 2012 7:18 PM