none
Did not receive My App E-Certificate RRS feed

• Question

• I had Submitted a windows app during the Dreamspark event. I had appled for certificate at I UNLOCK JOY. But so far i did not receive certificate for that app. It had got published and Its still in market place
    Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:36 PM

Answers

• Hello Prathap306,

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concern to the forums. I fear the forums may be to public of an option of support in order to gather all of the information we need to locate your app and get you any information you need.

Under the same email address as was used in the app submission, open a support ticket with us at developer support. Provide us with as much information on the app as possible and we will be able to look on our end and help resolve your questions and concerns. Thanks for the post.

Windows Store Developer Support | http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/apps/hh690938

- Robert

Monday, July 15, 2013 5:28 PM

All replies

• This forum is for issues with "Publishing Windows Store Apps", and i think there is no problem for you in publishing it.

For your certificate and other things you have to contact Dreamspark team since they have conducted the event, they are only responsible to issue that.

Pradeep AJ

• Proposed as answer by Pradeep AJ Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:01 PM
    • Edited by Pradeep AJ Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:02 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Roberts_EModerator Monday, July 15, 2013 5:28 PM
    Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:01 PM
  • I contacted Dreamspark. But they Directed me here. Thats the reason  why i am here.
    Friday, July 12, 2013 4:46 AM
  • No, this is the forum for discussion only about "Publishing Windows Store Apps" , not for issues with other things.

Please reconfirm that they asked you to approach "Publishing Windows Store Forum" or some other Forum.

I think this is no the correct place, Better you ask them(dreamspark) again in detail about this.

Pradeep AJ

Saturday, July 13, 2013 4:45 AM
  • Ok i contacted Dreamspark they said to contact where i applied for E-Certificate. And it was "I Unlock Joy" and whwn i click Forums in there i am redirected here. So can someone tell me where exactly should i ask about this please
    Saturday, July 13, 2013 5:05 PM
  • Hello Prathap306,

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concern to the forums. I fear the forums may be to public of an option of support in order to gather all of the information we need to locate your app and get you any information you need.

Under the same email address as was used in the app submission, open a support ticket with us at developer support. Provide us with as much information on the app as possible and we will be able to look on our end and help resolve your questions and concerns. Thanks for the post.

Windows Store Developer Support | http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/apps/hh690938

- Robert

Monday, July 15, 2013 5:28 PM
  • Hey guys I just got my E-Certificate. Anyways thank you all.
    Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:34 PM