none
App Flagged as Admin Suspended RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

In my windows store dashboard below my app it shows 'Admin suspended' and get below notification,
    We removed the listing for your app for Windows 8.1 GA from the Windows Store because we found a problem.
    what is the problem and how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

Friday, October 17, 2014 9:52 AM

Answers

• No one here can answer that, you need to contact support directly via e-mail or chat.

The reason is that this requires access to your specific account's information.

When you click community at the top of the dashboard, just below that will be  'support' click that, then i'd guess dashboard help.

-Rob

-Rob

• Marked as answer by Tanvi03 Saturday, October 18, 2014 5:05 AM
    Friday, October 17, 2014 12:00 PM

All replies

• No one here can answer that, you need to contact support directly via e-mail or chat.

The reason is that this requires access to your specific account's information.

When you click community at the top of the dashboard, just below that will be  'support' click that, then i'd guess dashboard help.

-Rob

-Rob

• Marked as answer by Tanvi03 Saturday, October 18, 2014 5:05 AM
    Friday, October 17, 2014 12:00 PM
  • Even I am having the same problem after 9 Release of my application that has over 1 Lack downloads before suspension problem and after contacting https://getsupport.microsoft.com, I got a response from admin saying "In this case, the Store has already provided users with apps......" that mean if one develop a similar application that already exist in store or you are first one to develop an app and someone else latter develop a similar app to yours  "Admin" will put down one or the other app down randomly.

In other words basically once your app starts to perform i.e., generate some revenue as covering market and getting downloaded will take at-least  2-3 months of time "Admin" will put off your application without any warning \ notification or detail explication as to why a proper running app was put down. In my case I received the notification from Admin after good 10-12 days of putting my application down.

If this case is going to remain please let us know, so a developer we can take our call, is it worth to spend time on working for windows store.

Developer

Simple Application

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:13 PM