none
Build Error after migration from 2006 to 2009 RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting this error after I migrated a BT project from 2006R2 to 2009 and trying to build it. Googled this error but no luck. To add: I also installed a WCF LOB and SQL Server Adapter, maybe this is causing the issue... Any help is highly appreciated

Error 2 The "PipelineCompilerTask" task failed unexpectedly.
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {DCB8C90C-B4B7-47A1-A080-5AA6DDDC2E44} failed due to the following error: 80070002.
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.BizTalkProject.Compiler.PipelineCompiler.Compile(BizTalkBuildSnapshot buildSnapshot, IEnumerable`1 pipelineFilesToCompile, String switches, List`1& generatedCodeFiles)
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.BizTalkProject.BuildTasks.PipelineCompilerTask.Execute()
       at Microsoft.Build.BuildEngine.TaskEngine.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(EngineProxy engineProxy, ItemBucket bucket, TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, ITask task, Boolean& taskResult) DQ.BizTalk.Edi834.BizTalk

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 2:59 PM

Answers

• Resolved the issue - It was with the PipelineCompiler refering a 2009 folder path instad of the 2006. Fixed it in the registry. Thanks everyone for looking into this

• Marked as answer by NikhilJ Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:38 PM
    Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:38 PM