none
UWP (Cordova application) - Can't associate app with Windows store to renew certificate RRS feed

• Question

• I have an Ionic UWP build of my Windows store application, and the certificate has just expired.

The last time this happened, I finally found our how to renew it via the answer to this post.

Going through these steps again (using Visual studio 2017, as I could not get Visual studio 2019 to work with this project), this time, when I get into the Associate You App with the Windows Store dialog, it is not picking up any of the package information..

I certainly DO have all this information and can see it in the manifest Packaging main screen, but it does not show above.

If I then click next, I get the following....

From there, I cannot go on.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong here?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 7:02 AM

All replies

• Hi,

First, please make sure that you've created an app in the Dev Center in the your develop account. Second, please make sure the account you are logging is the developer account which created the app in Dev Center. Then according to the error message, it seems the app list is not listed because the network. Could you please refresh the app list by clicking the refresh button and check the result again?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 2:23 AM
  • Hi Roy, you could be onto something there!

For some unknown reason, my company has changed our Visual Studio login suffix to something completely different to what I had when the app store was set up.

I do have the dev account in the store, and the app has been there for 2 or more years. I'll get onto ont our administrator and see f he can somehow fix this (as this may be the problem)

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 7:58 AM
  • Hi,

It's glad to know the reply helps you.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 25, 2019 2:17 AM