none
when program calls Word.Application->PrintOut,exception is thrown,the Error 80004005 RRS feed

• Question

•     Why was installed in the office after a GDCA digital signature software, use the Word in the program. The Word Application of PrintOut, the exception error, the error code is 80004005,  the virtual printer  is FaxMan40, system environment is win10, win2008, Windows 7 ,But  in not installed GDCA digital signature software in the office ,the programs use the PrintOut is norma。

1)the detail error message:

catch _com_error, Error = 80004005, Code meanin = 未指定的错误, Source = (null), Descrition = (null)

(2)The code  line of  the error:

pWord->PrintOut(covTrue, // Background. ??????

covOptional, // Append.
    covOptional,  // Range.
    covOptional,  // OutputFileName.
    covOptional,  // From.
    covOptional,  // To.
    covOptional,  // Item.
    covOptional,  // Copies.COleVariant((long)2)
    covOptional,  // Pages.
    covOptional,  // PageType.
    covOptional,  // PrintToFile.
    covOptional,  // Collate.
    covOptional,  // ActivePrinterMacGX.
    covOptional,            // ManualDuplexPrint.
    covOptional,  // PrintZoomColumn  New with Word 2002
    covOptional,  // PrintZoomRow          ditto
    covOptional,  // PrintZoomPaperWidth   ditto
    covOptional);  // PrintZoomPaperHeight  ditto

(3)if print the file manually,it is OK.

thanks!

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 7:08 AM

Answers

• Hello,

According to your test result, I suggest you contact the third party software, it might be compatibility issue. I think your issue could not be fixed from Office side.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by office_ROOKIE Friday, July 28, 2017 3:01 AM
    Thursday, July 27, 2017 10:00 AM

All replies

• Hello,

In the computer with GDCA digital signature software, if you print out manually, would you get any error or other unexpected performance? If it works, I suggest you record a macro when printing to check the code and parameters.

In the computer with GDCA digital signature software, if you uninstall the software, would the issue be fixed?

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 2:35 AM
  • Hello,

thanks for your respond!

first , if print out manually, it isOK, not any error ,but office would pop  up the save interface ,then it print .

then, if office uninstall GDCA digital signature software,the issue isn't exits. the virtual printer is print  to use code and manual  normally . it explain the code and parameters is OK!

Thursday, July 27, 2017 2:03 AM
  • Hello,

According to your test result, I suggest you contact the third party software, it might be compatibility issue. I think your issue could not be fixed from Office side.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by office_ROOKIE Friday, July 28, 2017 3:01 AM
    Thursday, July 27, 2017 10:00 AM