none
SPFx SharePont App - got a error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

recently, I am testing the SPFx SharePont App. I create a very simple helloworld App and then upload it to the App for SharePoint (my Sharepoint is on premise), but I always get the error message "

Sorry, something went wrong
    A different version of this App is already installed with the same version number.  You need to delete the app from the site and the site recycle bin to install this version.
    "
    even though I delete the App from SharePoint and check the recycle bin in the current site or site collection (top level site). it still show up to me. Is there any idea on it?

Hi there, if you found my comment very helpful then please | Propose as answer | . Thanks and Regards.

Sunday, August 25, 2019 5:19 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Have you go to second stage recycle bin to delete previous APP?

Check this in modern view also, here is one similar thread for your reference.

https://github.com/SharePoint/sp-dev-fx-extensions/issues/99

Best Regards,

Lee

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, August 26, 2019 1:45 AM
  • You can also change the app version in 'package-solution.json' and upload it as a replace.

Justin Liu Office Apps & Services MVP, MCSE
    Senior Software Engineer
    Please Vote and Mark as Answer if it helps you.

Monday, August 26, 2019 1:54 AM
  • Hi Justin,

sure, we could do it. but could I update it directly ??

Hi there, if you found my comment very helpful then please | Propose as answer | . Thanks and Regards.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:18 AM
  • Then please refer Lee, checking the second stage recycle bin.

Justin Liu Office Apps & Services MVP, MCSE
    Senior Software Engineer
    Please Vote and Mark as Answer if it helps you.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:57 AM