none
Download ESB Toolkit 2.1

Question

• Hello all,

I am trying to download ESB Toolkoi 2.1 as I am using BizTalk server 2010. I am not able to download from MS website.

Is there any other way?

Thanks, Mohit Dahiya

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:13 AM

Answers

• Hello Mohit,

Looks like either the Microsoft download page is down or have been removed.

There are options on a Bing search to download it from, however I do not recommend sources other than Microsoft.

I would try again in a day and if still down, reach out to Microsoft. Maybe someone else will chime in with a better approach.

Did you try finding it within your organization? It is unlikely that they are only now for the first time installing BTS 2010. One would believe the download is sitting on the Downloads folder of a server  in the organization. You might want to take that approach and try to find it internally , at least until Microsoft sorts out the page.

My Technet Articles

If you like this or another reply, vote it up!
    If you think this or another reply answers the original question, mark it or propose it as an answer.

Mauricio Feijo
    www.mauriciofeijo.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:26 AM

All replies

• Hello Mohit,

Looks like either the Microsoft download page is down or have been removed.

There are options on a Bing search to download it from, however I do not recommend sources other than Microsoft.

I would try again in a day and if still down, reach out to Microsoft. Maybe someone else will chime in with a better approach.

Did you try finding it within your organization? It is unlikely that they are only now for the first time installing BTS 2010. One would believe the download is sitting on the Downloads folder of a server  in the organization. You might want to take that approach and try to find it internally , at least until Microsoft sorts out the page.

My Technet Articles

If you think this or another reply answers the original question, mark it or propose it as an answer.

Mauricio Feijo
    www.mauriciofeijo.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:26 AM
  • Thank you Mauricio.

I am the only one who's using BizTalk Server in organization :)

Anyways, I will wait for MS website.

Thanks, Mohit Dahiya

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:57 AM
  • Mohit,

Any particular reason why you are using BTS 2010 if it is the first time used n the organization? You should be using BizTalk Server 2013 R2. As an added bonus, the ESB toolkit is shipped inside the DVD image.

My Technet Articles

Mauricio Feijo
    www.mauriciofeijo.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 9:32 PM
  • Yes. This is the first time and we also don't have the license of the BizTalk Server 2013.

Thanks, Mohit Dahiya

Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:55 AM
  • The site is back.

Try now.

(Mark as answer if it works)

Eric Stott [http://biztalk.stottcreations.com] - Mark as Answer if this reply does.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:11 PM
  • Thank you Eric. I have successfully downloaded. 

Thanks, Mohit Dahiya

Monday, October 24, 2016 3:00 AM