HeaderPlacement of ListView with WrapGrid

Question

• First, my question is not related to any Grouping in the ListView.

I got a ListView with a Header and a few items. I would like to display the items in 2 columns und the Header so I'm using a WrapGrid with Orientation: Vertical.

The problem: As soon as I set the orientation Vertically, the items will be placed right to the header (horizontal aligned). I would like to have them under the header. 
    If I select WrapGrid Orientation Horizontal the items are placed under my header as expected. But I don't want the horizontal item placement! (Changing to horizontal and editing the MaxRowsOrColums to get the same result is no option)

Is there any option to define how the ListBox items are aligned to their header? Why does this change anyway depending on my WrapGrid Orientation?

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 6:38 AM

All replies

• Can you explain more clearly what you are trying to do and what you are having trouble with? Can you share on your OneDrive a minimal sample demonstrating the problem?

Are you trying to use the WrapGrid in your items template? You likely will be better off using a Grid there.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 11:41 PM
    Owner