none
Add-in being inserted multiple times RRS feed

• Question

• We have developed a provider hosted Add-in. The app is inserted in a Word document offline in the Word desktop version. The document is saved without closing the Add-in. The same doc is open in Word online in multiple tabs. The Add-in seems to be inserted multiple times instead of one. When i debug in the browser I can see 3 iframes pointing to the same web project source. I think this is a bug with Word online. Has anyone else faced this issue and are there any solutions to it.
    Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:12 AM

All replies

• Hi Eshwari,

>> The Add-in seems to be inserted multiple times instead of one

Do you mean there are multiple Office add ins in the same document? Could you share us a screen shot about this? I made a test with Wikipedia add in, but I failed to reproduce your issue. To check whether it is related with your own add in, I suggest you follow your steps with Wikipedia to check whether this issue still exist. If not, I suggest you create a simple add in to check whether this issue is exist. If you could reproduce this issues, I suggest you share us details steps.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, April 22, 2016 2:27 AM