none
Exception of type 'Microsoft.BizTalk.Message.Interop.BTSException' was thrown RRS feed

• Question

• I am using the custom component to construct the message. I am constructing the message in AddDocument method of IAssembler interface. This component is placed in send pipeline. 

I debug the component, it executed properly. 

But at the end it gives error at send port like :

A message received by adapter "FILE" on receive location "Unknown " with URI "Unknown URL " is suspended. 
     Error details: Exception of type 'Microsoft.BizTalk.Message.Interop.BTSException' was thrown

Please help me on this.

Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:43 PM

All replies

• Can you check the event viewer around the same time when this suspension happened and get us the complete error description available there.  

Rachit

Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:55 PM
  • Error mentioned the receive location but you are talking about send pipeline. Could you, please, give us more details of your workflow and the exact place where this error happened? 

Leonid Ganeline [BizTalk MVP] <a href="http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/20258.biztalk-integration-development-architecture.aspx">BizTalk Development Architecture</a>

Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:49 PM