Messages are not arriving in Service Bus queue from Stream Analytics RRS feed

• Question

• I'm sending messages from simulated device to my IoT Hub and they come through my Stream Analytics. The outputs are my Storage Account, PowerBI and Service Bus queue. Messages are coming to my Storage Account and PowerBI but nothing is coming to my queue. Here's my query:
    SELECT
        energyUsage, lightIntensity, EventEnqueuedUtcTime
    INTO
        [data-visualization]
    FROM
        [telemetry-data]

SELECT
    INTO
        [data-storage]
    FROM
        [telemetry-data]
    WHERE
        energyUsage > 65.0

SELECT
    INTO
        [data-queue]
    FROM
        [telemetry-data]
    WHERE
        energyUsage > 65.0
    Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Saturday, May 23, 2020 12:28 AM

All replies

• Hello Bladejs, 

My sincere apolziges for not replying sooner on this . 

Is the query failing ? I thinks its not . I just tried that it seems to working fine for me , I was able to write to the service bus just fine . Are you looking at the write queue ?

If you are still facing the issue , please let me know . One think which I will try is to change the source from IOT Hub to some something else ( may be  EH ) and write to the SB , if it fails , the issue is on the SB side otherwise on the IOTHub side , 

Please do let me know how it goes .

Thanks Himanshu
    ================
    If you think my answer helped you , please click "mark as answer " , this will be help other community members to get to the resolution faster
    Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much

Thursday, May 28, 2020 11:45 PM
  • Hello Bladejs, 

We have not received a response from you.  Are you still facing the issue?  If you found a solution, would you please share it here with the community?  Otherwise, let us know and we will continue to engage with you on the issue.

Thanks Himanshu
    ================
    If you think my answer helped you , please click "mark as answer " , this will be help other community members to get to the resolution faster
    Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:33 PM