Deployment project in two domain RRS feed

• Question

• User1024116182 posted

Hi,

i am very new in asp.net.client have two domain i.e www.xyz.com and www.abc.com.

my requirement is one part of my project in one domain and other part is one domain.suppose there are two part one "Admin" other "Travel" .so admin section is in one domain and travel part is other dmain.suppose i have link to go one domain to another.but there is one Database.

problem is how i can manage in two domain in one database?

please help me.

Thanking you.

Friday, June 18, 2010 4:58 AM

Answers

• User1064071399 posted

Hi,

I assume this comes down to having >1 application (2 sites in your case) using the same database?

That really is not a problem.  Each will create their own connections to your database and be competely unaware of other clients accessing the same database.

You can have an unlimited number of sites, applications, services, etc, all using the exact same database.

Unless I understand you wrong?

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 12:23 PM

All replies

• User1064071399 posted

Hi,

I assume this comes down to having >1 application (2 sites in your case) using the same database?

That really is not a problem.  Each will create their own connections to your database and be competely unaware of other clients accessing the same database.

You can have an unlimited number of sites, applications, services, etc, all using the exact same database.

Unless I understand you wrong?

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 12:23 PM
  • User1024116182 posted

Hi,

could you give a small example or webconfig file for use threeapplication in one database.

how to use more than one config file or in config file in every folder?

Thanking you. 

Monday, June 21, 2010 7:29 AM