Drag & drop between two ListViews where the drop listView is having the Folders Which should get highlight when draging over it.

Question

• I have the Two Problems.

1. I Have 2 listViews. One ListView(Drop) is having list of  Folders and Other ListView(Drag) is having the List of Mails.

When i am dragging the mail form Second ListView to Folder Listview the Folders are not getting highlited/Selected.

How to Drop the Mail in the Selected Folder in First ListView.

2. I have a Folder ListView Inside the Flyout. When i Drag My Mail Over the Flyout  the dragged item is not displaying over the Flyout. Is the Flyout Supports the Drag And drop?

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 9:45 AM

Answers

• Hi TUshaSree,

For your first question.

You can always track which item has been dragged from the second ListView and you can definitely add the item to Folder ListView by code behind, I have a really simple sample for you to see how it works: http://1drv.ms/VRtLVX

For your second question.

I'm not quite understand your question, but I think flyout is not the case, the ListView inside Flyout always can drag and drop.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, July 11, 2014 3:40 AM