Wrapping tabs in a webpart RRS feed

• Question

• How do I wrap the tabs in a tabbed webpart?  I am using easy tabe codes in the content editor which works fine but I want to limit the width of the webpart and wrap the tabs.
    Friday, April 19, 2013 3:26 PM

Answers

• Hi Chefnot,

After my test, it is auto width. So, we cannot change it. The only way you can limit the width is use shot name of the title.

Thanks,

Jack

Jack Gao
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Chefnot,

About limit the width of the web part, you can do in in the web part panel.

About css tab you can use the following link sample.

http://css-tricks.com/functional-css-tabs-revisited/

Thanks,

Jack

Jack Gao

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:28 PM
  • Thanks but that part I had already set.  I went back and double-checked to make sure I had limited each part and I had.  What I have is a group of content editor webparts that I have tabbed using easytabs-5.  I want to limit the tabs to the same size causing them to "create" a second row.  Not sure how the css tab piece works because (1) I am an extreme novice at coding and (2) it appears to require me to name the tabs in the code whereas using cntent editor names them from the content.  I have the width set at 4 inches but the tabs exceed it.

My account has not been approved yet to post a picture but I have one should someone need it.  Thanks.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 1:48 PM
  • Hi Chefnot,

After my test, it is auto width. So, we cannot change it. The only way you can limit the width is use shot name of the title.

Thanks,

Jack

Jack Gao

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:52 AM