error in rebuild inedx job RRS feed

Answers

[SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 0)  Index 'ZCOND_A646_IDX1' on table 'ZCOND_A646' (specified in the FROM clause) does not exist. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 308)  The statement has been terminated. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Error 3621).  The step failed

From the segment above, looks like it might just be a typo in the script or you're running against the wrong DB/schema/table or someone dropped the index and didn't tell you, etc....?

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness. - Aristotle
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:57 PM
  • Hi Goutham,

From the above log, I noticed this

Index 'ZCOND_A646_IDX1' on table 'ZCOND_A646' (specified in the FROM clause) does not exist.

I think this being culprit.Resolving this may fix your job.

Regards,

Vishal.

Regards, Vishal Srivastava
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:23 PM

All replies

• Couldnt find much information here. Do you have extended log? If not add step output file to the job or add log file in SSIS and post it.. Right now it has very minimal information
    Vidhya Sagar. Mark as Answer if it helps!
    Friday, July 8, 2011 3:57 PM
  • i think NULL value causing problem, ps. post how you are indexing (index sql), and more details about table etc..

-Giri

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Friday, July 8, 2011 6:18 PM
  • Please try to run this with SA a/c,  or this might have  problem due to logbackup and update/insert/delet  would be running same time.
    Kuldeep

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:47 PM
  • Running as SA will not fix this error and is not a good recommendation!
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:47 AM
  • Agree with you jeff
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 3:04 PM

[SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 0)  Index 'ZCOND_A646_IDX1' on table 'ZCOND_A646' (specified in the FROM clause) does not exist. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 308)  The statement has been terminated. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Error 3621).  The step failed

From the segment above, looks like it might just be a typo in the script or you're running against the wrong DB/schema/table or someone dropped the index and didn't tell you, etc....?

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness. - Aristotle
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:57 PM
  • Hi Goutham,

From the above log, I noticed this

Index 'ZCOND_A646_IDX1' on table 'ZCOND_A646' (specified in the FROM clause) does not exist.

I think this being culprit.Resolving this may fix your job.

Regards,

Vishal.

Regards, Vishal Srivastava
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:23 PM