Error using Java SDK RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting the following error while trying to connect to TFS

ERROR [main] PlatformUtilsProxy - Proxy 'SecureStorage.defaultProxy' ran out of implementations to use

The eror occurs on a line that basically looks like this.

TFSTeamProjectCollection tpc = new TFSTeamProjectCollection("http://192.168.42.1/tfs/DefaultCollection/","username","domain","password")

i am using the Java SDK on RHEL 5.2 64 Bit and the Eclipse IDE. I have modified the build paths to include the jar and the native .so files for linux x86_64.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thursday, June 23, 2011 4:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

This error that you are getting is because we don't have a secure storage implementation on linux. this error will be logged when loading the natives but it should not cause any problems.

you can just ignore that error.

Please let me know if this error causes you any problems, or i fyou have other issues/questions.

Thanks

Mireille

Friday, June 24, 2011 7:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This error that you are getting is because we don't have a secure storage implementation on linux. this error will be logged when loading the natives but it should not cause any problems.

you can just ignore that error.

Please let me know if this error causes you any problems, or i fyou have other issues/questions.

Thanks

Mireille

Friday, June 24, 2011 7:36 PM
  • Also, see the log configuration sample included with the SDK to configure logging for your application.
    Monday, June 27, 2011 11:15 AM