Hide column values based on year RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. I have a formula that i want to only SHOW for 2015. I filtered it to 2015 but it still shows up in 2014, just shows 2015 numbers. I want that field to only show after 2015 (this is in power view). Can I do this? Picture attached. The first %'s I just want it to blank. I want to show year year, and then percent chag

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:35 PM

Answers

• Hi AlexMartini,

I am trying to reproduce your scenario in my sample data and get the expected results as follows.

You can filter year when you create table as the following screenshot. After you select 2015 in year field, it only shows information for 2015.

I am confused that it still shows up in 2014 after you filtered it to 2015, could you please more details or snapshot for further analysis?

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Regards,
    Angelia

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:23 AM

All replies

• I don't see years in the picture. From your description, you probably use a calculation that removes or changes the year context in a way you don't really want.
    Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:44 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi AlexMartini,

I am trying to reproduce your scenario in my sample data and get the expected results as follows.

You can filter year when you create table as the following screenshot. After you select 2015 in year field, it only shows information for 2015.

I am confused that it still shows up in 2014 after you filtered it to 2015, could you please more details or snapshot for further analysis?

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Regards,
    Angelia

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:23 AM