none
include Microsoft.Exchange.Data.dll causes error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Im working on an app integration with Exchange 2010 and have tried to use web services.

When i add a reference of Microsoft.Exchange.Data.dll in my project it also adds a bunch of

other dlls. When i compile my source it gives me following error

<b>

Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.CertEnroll' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.       

</b>

I want to know why is this dll added and what is its significance? Any suggestion or any pointers will be very helpful.

One more question i have is which is the best way to know the dependent dlls for a dll. I am new to this technology

so if my question are silly i apologize for that.

Thanks,

Vikas

Friday, March 4, 2011 4:13 PM

All replies

• any hint of where to start looking?
    Monday, March 7, 2011 7:04 AM
  • Well let me answer my own question, visual studio adds many unwanted dlls removing all those and just including

the ones you need will solve your problem.

• Proposed as answer by Laeeq Qazi Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:33 AM
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:21 AM
  • Well let me answer my own question, visual studio adds many unwanted dlls removing all those and just including

the ones you need will solve your problem.

I was trying to install and open a web app on exchange 2010, and having same problem. Issue resolved when I removed all the problematic DLLs from bin of my web app.

Thanks for this solution.

Regards,

Laeeq Qazi|Team Lead(Exchange + Sharepoint + BES + DynamicsCRM) www.HostingController.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:33 AM