Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools - Business Intelligence for Visual Studio 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

i installed SQL Server 2012 X_64 Successfully then need to Install Data Tools i didn't find Data Tools X_64

So i install Data Tools X_32 but it give me an Error That Architecture not Compatible

Is there any Solution for my issue??

Regards, 

Saturday, July 29, 2017 6:24 PM

All replies

• If you’re running an x64-based SQL instance (64-bit), make sure to select “New Instance” on the Installation Type page, and NOT “Add features to an existing instance”.

Sunday, July 30, 2017 8:02 PM
  • Hi Walid Gamal,

SQL Server Data Tools is a modern development tool that you can download for free to build SQL Server relational databases, Azure SQL databases, Integration Services packages, Analysis Services data models, and Reporting Services reports. With SSDT, you can design and deploy any SQL Server content type with the same ease as you would develop an application in Visual Studio. You could download SSDT from the official link Download SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT), also with the SSDT version details. 

Best Regards,

Henry 

• Proposed as answer by Maysam M Monday, July 31, 2017 7:07 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Maysam M Monday, July 31, 2017 7:08 AM
    Monday, July 31, 2017 2:08 AM
  • Hi Walid. 

You can download previous version of SSDT from this place. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/ssdt/previous-releases-of-sql-server-data-tools-ssdt-and-ssdt-bi

best regard .

• Proposed as answer by Maysam M Tuesday, August 1, 2017 9:14 AM
    Monday, July 31, 2017 7:09 AM