none
When can I submit SharePoint Autohosted App to the Marketplace? RRS feed

• Question

• When can I submit SharePoint Autohosted App to the Marketplace?

According to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj591603.aspx#bk_q5

"The infrastructure for autohosted apps will remain in preview status for a period of time after SharePoint 2013 releases. Autohosted apps (which includes all apps that depend on Access) will not be accepted by the Office Store during this preview phase."

So do we have any approximate timeline?

I would really like to know this in order to plan our product release and release notes.

Thursday, June 20, 2013 2:03 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Autohosting is planned to be released soon, but we currently do not have a timeline available.

Best regards,

JesB

Office Store

JesB Office Store

• Proposed as answer by JesBModerator Monday, June 24, 2013 3:36 PM
    Monday, June 24, 2013 3:02 PM
  • Hello, 

can we get an updated timeframe on when Auto-hosting is planned for release?  I have an auto-hosted application ready to go and would love to be able to tell my customers when they can expect the app to appear. 
    Thursday, June 27, 2013 6:00 PM
  • Hey Jes,

Do you know by any chance what does soon mean ?

It'd be great to have a dat

Thanks,

Monday, July 1, 2013 4:36 PM
  • Yes it would be extremely useful to know that Microsoft was committed to making Autohosted apps available for SharePoint and the timescales and commercials terms.

Come on Microsoft!  ISV's are your friend.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013 1:16 PM
  • When? I would like an update on when Autohosted apps will be allowed on the marketplace
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 2:44 PM
  • It's been few months, this question was asked.

Let me try this again, when do we have the capability of hosting a auto-hosted app in app store? Any timelines for us to plan the release and launch of the product?

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 9:29 PM