none
App store download error for all downloads

Question

• Hello there. We just pushed out an update to our app and we are getting error code 0x8020002B when downloading the app. This applies to new installs as well as updates. To the best of our knowledge none of our users have been able to download world wide. 

Can we get some help on this issue before the weekend? 

Thanks

Friday, February 24, 2017 9:48 PM

All replies

• You should open a support ticket with Microsoft
    Friday, February 24, 2017 10:19 PM
  • Yes did that. Incidence number 1375971920. Obviously we can't have the app un downloadable over the weekend. <style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 15.0px Arial; color: #ffffff; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} </style>

On chat the support person recommended I post on the forums for help. 
    Friday, February 24, 2017 10:31 PM
  • Hi Olivier,

Sorry for the delay reply.

Can you share your app's link and application ID here and I will try to download and install your app? I also contact related team to help you to check your ticket's status, I will update here if I receive any information.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 5:38 AM
  • Hi Olivier,

I have contacted the related team and they mentioned that you said the app can be downloaded now. How is it going now?

If this issue has been solved, could you mark the proper reply as the answer to make it easier for other community members to find the answer?
    And if you have any other question, please feel free to post here.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 2:25 AM