none
Callendar Current Events Display RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having some issues with getting sharepoint 2007 to display a certain current event on a webpart.

What I need is to make the webpart display the one thing going on that day and at that time.  I have something ending at 8am and another starting at 8am.  Can I make it display the one up until ending at 8 am and then display the other starting at 8 am?

I'm not sure if that makes sense or not.  I can't figure out how to make it just display the one during the given time.  Thanks in advance for the help!

Sunday, June 3, 2012 2:33 AM

All replies

• Out of the box, you can't. But you can create a data view web part of that Calendar list using SharePoint designer and then filter your data based on given/specific date & time.

Pman
    http://www.pmansLab.com/

Monday, June 4, 2012 12:47 AM
  • Hoow would you filter it?  I have the webpart set to only show 2 events. It shows the one that ends at 0800 and the other that begins at 0800.

Can we filter it further to only show the current event at the current time?  So at 0800 it transfers from the one event to the next event?  Thanks in advance!

Monday, June 4, 2012 2:43 AM