none
Print Directly to Printer (RDLC Report) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I am using the following on my app: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms252091.aspx

I got it to print but no data

This is what I changed:

Dim report As New LocalReport()
            report.ReportPath = "..\..\rprint.rdlc"

report.DataSources.Add(New ReportDataSource("DataSet1", "jc_main"))
            fprint.jc_mainTableAdapter.Fill(fprint.dataset_print.jc_main, curr_pre, curr_suf)

fprint.jc_labTableAdapter.Fill(fprint.dataset_print.jc_lab, curr_pre, curr_suf)
            report.DataSources.Add(New ReportDataSource("DataSet2", "jc_lab"))

fprint.jc_matTableAdapter.Fill(fprint.dataset_print.jc_mat, curr_pre, curr_suf)
            report.DataSources.Add(New ReportDataSource("DataSet3", "jc_mat"))

fprint.jc_outTableAdapter.Fill(fprint.dataset_print.jc_out, curr_pre, curr_suf)
            report.DataSources.Add(New ReportDataSource("DataSet4", "jc_out"))

fprint.jc_extTableAdapter.Fill(fprint.dataset_print.jc_ext, curr_pre, curr_suf)
            report.DataSources.Add(New ReportDataSource("DataSet5", "jc_ext"))

fprint.jc_poTableAdapter.Fill(fprint.dataset_print.jc_po, curr_pre, curr_suf)
            report.DataSources.Add(New ReportDataSource("DataSet6", "jc_po"))

fprint.ReportViewer1.ProcessingMode = Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ProcessingMode.Local
            fprint.ReportViewer1.RefreshReport()

jcc_export_do(report)
            jcc_print_do()

Help please,

Thank you

John

Friday, April 13, 2018 7:44 PM

All replies

• Well for ReportViewer this Forum Visual Studio Report Controls would be where to get assistance.

And I suggest you explain what you got to print that has no data. Such as the ReportViewer control displays data but you just get a blank sheet when printing or what.

Also the winforms ReportViewer has its own print capability although the link you provide is for printing directly. Yet you don't display any of the printing code at all.

And please use the Insert Code Block tool strip item at the top of a post you are editing for pasting code into so it displays legibally and nicely like in Visual Studio.

La vida loca

Saturday, April 14, 2018 2:01 AM