none
SpreadsheetML Inserting new rows not moving the embedded image RRS feed

• Question

• Hi  I  have excel template with a image in the last row, I could insert new rows, along with the new rows image part should move to new row location,  but the image part is still residing at the same orginal locations.

Using DocumentReflector I could see the rID for the for the embedded image, where can I find the properties of this image like row or column referenes?

var embeddedObjectPart1 = parent.AddNewPart<EmbeddedObjectPart>("application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.oleObject", "rId4");

GenerateEmbeddedObjectPart1(embeddedObjectPart1);

so I that I can update the image to new location.

Thanks in advance.
    TR

Sunday, January 17, 2010 1:43 AM

All replies

• Hi treddyv,

Thanks for your question.

Firstly I suggest you downloading the latest SDK CTP together with the Productivity Tool from: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C6E744E5-36E9-45F5-8D8C-331DF206E0D0&displaylang=en. In the December CTP, (OpenXmlDiff, DocumentExploreer, DocumentRefector) have be integrated to one tool: OpenXmlSdkTool.exe, so you can use it just like the old tools. There should be an reflect button there.

As to your question, I think you could refer to "/xl/drawings/drawing1.xml" to find the properties of this image. Using the Tool, you could also generate code to insert an image into the sheet using SDK.

Hope this helps. If you have any question, please let me know.

Thanks,

Lu

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 3:19 AM