none
Error_609_Unexpected error writing metadata to file -- 'No logical space left to create more user strings.'_ RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting this error when I am trying to Build the BizTalk 5010 837I,P Project in Visual Studio 2008...

ANy Help would be really great.

Thank you.

Rick
    • Moved by Ben Cline1Moderator Thursday, May 19, 2011 10:23 PM Related to EDI (From:BizTalk Server General)
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:10 PM

Answers

• Interesting to see that I am getting the same error when I tried to deploy 837 I, P, D schems from Visual Studio 2010 in BizTalk 2010. Deploying these schemas individually in three different VS BizTalk projects has solved the issue for me. Can you try the same and reply back.

I have filed an internal bug to track this, which will be looked into in the next BizTalk release. If this is a blocking issue, please file a support request with Microsoft. For filing a support request please follow the link https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&c1=508&gprid=14042&&st=1&wfxredirect=1&sd=gn

Thanks,

Kowshik Palivela

Friday, May 20, 2011 11:22 AM

All replies

• Interesting to see that I am getting the same error when I tried to deploy 837 I, P, D schems from Visual Studio 2010 in BizTalk 2010. Deploying these schemas individually in three different VS BizTalk projects has solved the issue for me. Can you try the same and reply back.

I have filed an internal bug to track this, which will be looked into in the next BizTalk release. If this is a blocking issue, please file a support request with Microsoft. For filing a support request please follow the link https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&c1=508&gprid=14042&&st=1&wfxredirect=1&sd=gn

Thanks,

Kowshik Palivela

Friday, May 20, 2011 11:22 AM
  • I'm getting the same problem.  Has a solution been found?  Since it looks to be a limitation for C#, the only other idea that I have (besides the idea above) is to read the schema from a file in order for the solution to build successfully.  However, I really don't want have to modify and maintain a different version of the schema coming from MS.

Thanks,

Mark

Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:31 PM
  • Hello Mark,

I didnt know what exactly the problem was. But I have separated my schemas from the main application and build them separatly. This Dll i have referred to my main application.

This solved my problem. But i dont know exactly why this issue was triggered.

Rick

Rick
    Monday, August 29, 2011 5:27 PM
  • Ithink the reason for this might be that you have to many large schemas in a single assembly reaching some sort of framework limit. I experienced this when I added to many edifact schemas into a single Schemas project. The solution is simply to divide your schemas into multiple assemblies/projects.

If you use BTDF you solve the problem with multiple schema assemblies like this: http://biztalkdeployment.codeplex.com/discussions/257777

Thursday, September 1, 2011 10:21 AM