• hi

i have create a project that just show a message for example : welcome

now i want when run it for First time ,register be into windows

and every time that windows do start run the my project

please help me

thanks

Monday, September 10, 2012 6:28 PM

Answers

• As I understand your question correctly, you want to run a exe, which you devloped using C# on start of windows, if it is that then

--> Develop your executable first using any Programming language

-->Click the Windows "Start" button and select "All Programs." Right-click the "Startup" folder in the menu and select "Open All Users." This option opens the folder for all users on the computer. Choose "Explore" to open the folder for the currently logged-in user only.

Right-click the folder or file you want started when the computer boots. Select "Copy Shortcut" from the menu.

Right-click any white space in the "Startup" folder opened in Step 1. Select "Paste" from the menu list. The program will now open the next time you start the computer.

Hope this helps

--Krishna

• Proposed as answer by Lisa Zhu Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:21 AM
    • Marked as answer by Lisa Zhu Monday, September 17, 2012 8:37 AM
    Monday, September 10, 2012 6:47 PM

All replies

• Probably you should look at WCF Service. And see how to Host and Consume a WCF. Check this link from code project with a usage of WCF.

WCF Service Creation With C#

Web Developer

Monday, September 10, 2012 6:36 PM
  • As I understand your question correctly, you want to run a exe, which you devloped using C# on start of windows, if it is that then

--> Develop your executable first using any Programming language

-->Click the Windows "Start" button and select "All Programs." Right-click the "Startup" folder in the menu and select "Open All Users." This option opens the folder for all users on the computer. Choose "Explore" to open the folder for the currently logged-in user only.

Right-click the folder or file you want started when the computer boots. Select "Copy Shortcut" from the menu.

Right-click any white space in the "Startup" folder opened in Step 1. Select "Paste" from the menu list. The program will now open the next time you start the computer.

Hope this helps

--Krishna

• Proposed as answer by Lisa Zhu Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:21 AM
    • Marked as answer by Lisa Zhu Monday, September 17, 2012 8:37 AM
    Monday, September 10, 2012 6:47 PM