none
Log off screen wallpaper gets removed after applying Windows 10 high contrast theme files. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have customized Windows 10 high contrast black theme file and applied it. Log-off screen wallpaper got replaced by black color.

Is there any setting that is to be done in order to keep log-off screen wallpaper untouched? or can we add log-off screen wallpaper image related information in the .theme file itself.

Friday, May 24, 2019 10:19 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I think you are in the wrong forum. You should ask here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10

Regards, Guido

Friday, May 24, 2019 10:56 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for posting here.

>>I have customized Windows 10 high contrast black theme file and applied it. Log-off screen wallpaper got replaced by black color.
    Is there any setting that is to be done in order to keep log-off screen wallpaper untouched? or can we add log-off screen wallpaper image related information in the .theme file itself.

Refer to these post, you said that you were using customized dark theme wherein WindowFrame Color was black, so checkbox outline was not visible (ref the query snap). I'm not sure how do you use customized dark theme, did you use the third-party tools or libraries? I have tried use the BCGControlBar Professional Edition for MFC, when I use the CBCGPWinApp CBCGPDialog and CBCGPTreeCtrl, and set the style as BCGP_VISUAL_THEME_VS_2019_DARK, it works like this without setting the Win10 OS Personalization:

Best Wishes,

Jack Zhang

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 27, 2019 9:24 AM
  • Hi Jack,

Thank you for your quick responses.

I don't want default dark theme for my application. I wanted to customize the color combinations in the theme file. So I took hcblack.theme file and modified only color values then used it.

I did not use any third party tool/library.

Thursday, May 30, 2019 6:20 AM