App removed from listed with unspecified reason, what to do? RRS feed

• Question

• I got a mail saying

"Product Name" was removed from the Store on 9/28/2012 5:33:14 PM (UTC) for violating the Windows Store Terms of Use.

When I logged in to AppDev I see

"We removed the listing for Product Name from the store because we found a problem. Learn more "

Now when I click "Learn more" that page does not exist. So I don't know which Terms of Use are violated?

What am I supposed to do now?

Friday, September 28, 2012 5:45 PM

All replies

• Since review team is not contactable and not subject to overview, and is not required to explain themselves, the only recourse I have found is begging and pleading with store team to get answers by proxy.

It is occasionally effective.

Get Support

Saturday, September 29, 2012 12:39 AM
  • Are you familiar with the following page? It may help.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/Hh921583.aspx

Saturday, September 29, 2012 4:13 AM
  • There was no problem with the Certification. Our app has been certified around one month back. We have also released update which is also approved.

Suddenly without any information, our app is removed from listing. If we know what Terms & Conditions are violated then we will be able to fix. But without know what is wrong, I don't know what to do.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 4:16 AM
  • Thank you for the reply. Our app is already reviewed and it is not in certification process. It is already in store for around one month.
    Saturday, September 29, 2012 4:19 AM
  • I had 5 apps removed the other day for Violating the agreement.  When I logged in it said I have too many Ads.  Funny (not really) I don't have any ads. 

Michael Stark MCP

Friday, October 5, 2012 10:57 PM