Create a html mail with Flow workflow RRS feed

• Question

• While starting an approval process, I would like to sent some details of the current item formatted to a table. I would like to know if it is possible to sent the approval mail with the table or html in the details section. The contents are aligned in the center by default how do i left align it.
    Monday, January 15, 2018 11:39 AM

Answers

• Hi,

It’s not supported to add table in mail of Flow.

I suggest you use designer workflow instead of Flow, which is easy to add table in mail.

Best Regards,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by roma_victa Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:22 AM
    Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:13 AM

All replies

• Hi roma- you can customize the email in designer. Add a table and insert references to the data you want in there.

cameron rautmann

Monday, January 15, 2018 4:51 PM
  • Hi Roma,

Looks like HTML format email is not supported directly yet. But there are workaround which is explained in the 

below link. Check if it helps you:

Create email using PowerApps data

Regards,
    Marutha
    Please click the "Mark as Answer" button if a post solves your problem or click "Vote As helpful" button if it was helpful!
    Explore the SharePoint

Monday, January 15, 2018 5:12 PM
  •  I can use the same in sharepoint designer workflow.How can i use that email in flow? .
    Tuesday, January 16, 2018 4:22 AM
  • Hi Marutha

I will need to add the details to the approval email sent on he action "start an approval".

i am not using Power apps.

Regards

Roma

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 4:25 AM
  • Hi,

It’s not supported to add table in mail of Flow.

I suggest you use designer workflow instead of Flow, which is easy to add table in mail.

Best Regards,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by roma_victa Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:22 AM
    Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:13 AM