none
Document Creation using SQL table or XML RRS feed

• Question

• Hay Every one,

After a long way of my little trail project i got stuck with the necessity of creation of Microsoft word document in which the pre defined template is used with a number of content controls(i.e text box ,picture controls), this templates copy is to be manipulated by the SQL table data or may be by XML file in the Background without letting user know that word is opened and once the document is manipulated it need to be opened in the win-form so  the editing of the document is disabled only printing is allowed.

I got a very effective answer by Tom_Xu in my previous post but i am unable to use it in my scenario.

Example attached on Sky Drive link (http://cid-20f2e16ec2fbe489.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?resid=20F2E16EC2FBE489!106)

Thanks in Advance.............

@nu

@nubh@v
    Monday, June 13, 2011 4:46 PM

All replies

• And what's your question?
    Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP
    Thursday, June 16, 2011 1:11 PM
  • I just want to have a solution to create a document in which the Content Control will update their Data according to the DataTable from a templete having these Controls.

This whole process is to be performed in Background whithout opening the Word and save the Document {Updated from DB} to somwhere on disk.

Is there is any way to display the Document within Winform, with editing Disabled..

Please Help..

Thanks..

@nubh@v
    Monday, June 20, 2011 3:51 PM