How to get focus on list items Clicked RRS feed

• Question

• Hi i  am working in windows phone 8..I have used the listbox to bind all the datas in the observable collection..when i am clicking the third item that shoud be displayed first but it displaying from the beginning of the item..i have tried this by using focus() that also not worked please any one help me to find the solution.. 
    Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:25 AM

Answers

• Hi SilambarasanVellakannu,

You are working on windows phone but not windows store app? So we have a forum for you which can support Windows Phone Develop: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/wpapps/en-US/home?forum=wpdevelop.

I would like to suggest you ask question there, I believe you could get more help than here. And note if more information you provided, our community members can understand your question better.

Best Regards,

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, August 30, 2013 1:55 AM

All replies

• Can you provide screenshot and more details?
    Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:57 AM
  • Hi SilambarasanVellakannu,

You are working on windows phone but not windows store app? So we have a forum for you which can support Windows Phone Develop: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/wpapps/en-US/home?forum=wpdevelop.

I would like to suggest you ask question there, I believe you could get more help than here. And note if more information you provided, our community members can understand your question better.

Best Regards,

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, August 30, 2013 1:55 AM