Can't save Microsoft.Network Services when creating a plan RRS feed

• Question

• I am creating a plan as administrator. when assigning Network Quotas I check all the Quotas and save them. But when I look at it again everything is unselected. So I cant create any VMs from the Tenant portal now.
    This has been happening only for the last two weeks. I was able to create plans and offers with the earlier release.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 5:37 PM

Answers

• Hi Abinaya,

Please be advised that the quota is not enforced with this technical preview and might be addressed in the future releases. 

However, creating a plan with the network service should work. You could try to create a NEW plan with all the IaaS Services (Compute, Network, Storage), without specifying any value for network quotas, and see how this plan behaves.

Regards,
    Malar.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Abinaya,

Thank you for posting in here.
    We are currently researching on this and will keep you posted with the findings.
    We appreciate your patience.

Also just to confirm, when you say "I was able to create plans and offers with the earlier release", do you mean you are unable to create plans and offers now?

Regards,
    Malar.

Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:18 AM
  • I can create a plan and offer now. But my VM creation is not complete as there is no Network services in the plan. 
    Thursday, April 21, 2016 3:19 PM
  • Tried redeploying Azure Stack from scratch and still same error!
    Monday, April 25, 2016 8:08 PM
  • Hi Abinaya,

We'd like to confirm if you have tried redeploying Azure Stack POC TP1.1?

Regards,
    Malar.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 4:05 AM
  • Yes. I redeployed Azure Stack POC incremental release (April 5th release). My base OS is Windows 2016 TP4 with all Windows updates available as of April 25th.
    Tuesday, April 26, 2016 4:18 AM
  • Hi,
    I can create VMs from the tenant portals. 
    The network quota issue is still there. But I can create VMs and connect to them. Thanks :)
    Tuesday, April 26, 2016 5:50 PM
  • Hi Abinaya,

Please be advised that the quota is not enforced with this technical preview and might be addressed in the future releases. 

However, creating a plan with the network service should work. You could try to create a NEW plan with all the IaaS Services (Compute, Network, Storage), without specifying any value for network quotas, and see how this plan behaves.

Regards,
    Malar.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:34 AM
  • Yes thats right. Thanks for looking into this.
    Friday, April 29, 2016 4:47 PM