none
Connect Azure ML Studio workspace to Azure workspace RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a workspace in Azure ML Studio. Unfortunately I can't access this workspace from my azure account (portal). I only have the options to create a new one. How to manage to access my already creates workspace from my portal?

Thanks

Hans-Peter

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 4:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Hans-Peter, sorry about the problem you have run into... is it possible that you may have created this under a different account deleted or this workspace by accident? Could you create another workspace and see if you are experiencing the same problem? If you also have created this workspace as part of a free subscription (that may happen to be under the same live id) it would also not show up in Azure Portal but just in Azure ML studio.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 5:39 PM

All replies

• You can view the workspace owner email address from Azure Portal, workspace setting. Then open an in-private view or a separate browser to access that workspace on http://studio.azureml.net by logging in with that email address.
    Wednesday, March 23, 2016 7:48 PM
  • Hi,

unfortunately I can't see any workspace in the Azure Portal!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 7:51 PM
  • Hi Hans-Peter,

Is this still an issue for you?  If so, please let us know and I'll follow up with you offline from the forum.

Thanks,

jmp

Monday, March 28, 2016 5:24 PM
  • It is still an issue! It does not work and there is no solution for it due to support information. 
    Saturday, April 2, 2016 8:19 AM
  • Sorry Hans-Peter for this issue. Can you please check for the workspace in the following portal:

manage.windowsazure.com

Sunday, April 3, 2016 4:54 PM
  • Hi Hans-Peter, sorry about the problem you have run into... is it possible that you may have created this under a different account deleted or this workspace by accident? Could you create another workspace and see if you are experiencing the same problem? If you also have created this workspace as part of a free subscription (that may happen to be under the same live id) it would also not show up in Azure Portal but just in Azure ML studio.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 5:39 PM