APP publish success, But can't donwload RRS feed

• Question

• HI, I published a game Memory Fragment for windows phone 8.1 and windows 10, there's 2 problem:

1、I can find this game in  windows phone 8.1 store, but when I try to download this game, It always fail, report error 80073cf9.

2. I can't find on windows 10 PC store. but I have submitted  both UWP package and windows phone 8.1 package.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 12:08 AM

Answers

• Hi feixuwu,
    >I can find this game in  windows phone 8.1 store, but when I try to download this game, It always fail, report error 80073cf9.
    This error could be caused by many kinds of reasons.
    Firstly, please check if you ever have deployed the app on your device before. If so, you could uninstall the development build from your device and download the app from store then.
    Secondly, you need change the default location for app to be saved to either SD card or Phone storage to make sure where space is available.
    Thirdly, please check your phone setting with your Microsoft account to set right region and proper time + and also change the Wi-Fi option and try it again.
    I see a similar question on answers forum , which might be helpful to you.  

>I can't find on windows 10 PC store. but I have submitted  both UWP package and windows phone 8.1 package.
    As far as I’m concerned, the submission certification process is usually completed within several hours, while it might take up to 3 business days in some cases. Thus in my opinion, your UWP package submission can still be in certification progress. Usually after app submission passes certification, it can take around 16 hours for customers to see your app in the Store.
    Please wait for a period of time. 
    And if you still experience this issue after that, please create a free request with your developer account in Dashboard following the image below.
    Click the question mark to enter the service page.

Then click chat now to get further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards!
    Mattew Wu
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:14 AM
    • Marked as answer by feixuwu Friday, September 16, 2016 7:13 AM
    Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:14 AM

All replies

• Hi feixuwu,
    >I can find this game in  windows phone 8.1 store, but when I try to download this game, It always fail, report error 80073cf9.
    This error could be caused by many kinds of reasons.
    Firstly, please check if you ever have deployed the app on your device before. If so, you could uninstall the development build from your device and download the app from store then.
    Secondly, you need change the default location for app to be saved to either SD card or Phone storage to make sure where space is available.
    Thirdly, please check your phone setting with your Microsoft account to set right region and proper time + and also change the Wi-Fi option and try it again.
    I see a similar question on answers forum , which might be helpful to you.  

>I can't find on windows 10 PC store. but I have submitted  both UWP package and windows phone 8.1 package.
    As far as I’m concerned, the submission certification process is usually completed within several hours, while it might take up to 3 business days in some cases. Thus in my opinion, your UWP package submission can still be in certification progress. Usually after app submission passes certification, it can take around 16 hours for customers to see your app in the Store.
    Please wait for a period of time. 
    And if you still experience this issue after that, please create a free request with your developer account in Dashboard following the image below.
    Click the question mark to enter the service page.

Then click chat now to get further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards!
    Mattew Wu
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:14 AM
    • Marked as answer by feixuwu Friday, September 16, 2016 7:13 AM
    Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:14 AM
  • thanks for advice,

the first problem, is exactly what you said, I uninstall the app, and then I can install the app.

the second problem, after a few days, I can find game in windows 10 store.

Friday, September 16, 2016 7:13 AM