VS2015 Publish to Azure Wizard: Connection string warning RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

each time I publish my LightSwitch Application to Azure, on the Data connection tab

a warning appears next to the default connection string for the user connection.

This warning prevents from publishing the LightSwitch application. As a workaround I need to edit the connection string property dialog and reenter servername, database and credentials.

Is there any config file where I can store the correct connection string permanent?

Thanks

- Bodo

• Edited by BodoHH Friday, December 11, 2015 4:55 PM
    Friday, December 11, 2015 4:51 PM

Answers

• Hi BodoHH,

AFAIK, when we created a corresponding database for Website in the Azure portal, the database information is picked up in the Publish wizard. Make sure you check “Publish database schema” so that the database is created.

These are our discussions about "Publish Wizard Not Responding", please check whether it helps.

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, December 24, 2015 11:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, December 24, 2015 11:39 AM
    Tuesday, December 15, 2015 3:20 AM