none
Find Tables in an SQL Server Database having date greater than today RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I am looking for a query which returns all the tables list with in a database of sql server instance which are have date value greater than today.

For Example: I have 100 tables in a database , some of them are daily truncate and load always Load_Date columns of these tables will be 1 date that is getdate(), and some tables have multiple date values in Load_Date as they are not truncate and load .

So based on the Load_Date column i need to find tables which have multiple date values.

Please help me to get SQL code for this
      .Thanks

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 6:19 AM

All replies

• Hi 

I am looking for a query which returns all the tables list with in a database of sql server instance which are have date value greater than today.

For Example: I have 100 tables in a database , some of them are daily truncate and load always Load_Date columns of these tables will be 1 date that is getdate(), and some tables have multiple date values in Load_Date as they are not truncate and load .

So based on the Load_Date column i need to find tables which have multiple date values.

Please help me to get SQL code for this.

Thanks

• Merged by Olaf HelperMVP Tuesday, May 28, 2019 6:22 AM Same question from same OP
    Tuesday, May 28, 2019 5:58 AM