Connection Problems with IIS7 RRS feed

• Question

• User76646433 posted

I have a new Windows 2008 server running IIS 7 and Exchange 2007 with OWA Virtual Directory configured and enabled.  Everything is working perfectly except, unfortunatly I have a problem where IIS 7 seems to be bogged down big time.  I have less then 50 users accessing the site via https yet the system is constantly timing out and showing Page cannot be displayed errors and OWA continuously announces to the users that the connection to the server is lost.  I've instructed the users to refresh the page until it finally loads but this is obviously only a temporary solution.  Please, if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to know.  Also, if you need addtional specifics I'll be happy to see what I can find.

The server replaced a Windows 2003 server with IIS 6 and Exchange 2003 and I'm using the same Router and Networking equipment that were in place with the old server which never had connectivity issues.

<UPDATE> Thanks for the reply Jeff.  All my problems went away when I replaced a toasted router.

Monday, December 1, 2008 2:50 PM

Answers

• User-1853252149 posted

What pipeline mode?  Have you used Request Tracing to pinpoint the bottleneck?

Jeff

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Tuesday, September 28, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, December 2, 2008 2:51 PM