Blend 2 questions RRS feed

• Question

• 2 questions with blend 2

1: after I place an object ont he screen how in the world can I drag it to a new location?

2: If am using VS2008 and Blend 2 at the same time and add new assests why is there no refresh folder or project or anything? I need to 100% close the project and reopen it and even then it doesn't grab the new assets. I have to re-add them again.

Monday, October 27, 2008 10:14 AM

Answers

•  1. Select the Selection tool (the black arrow on the top) and drag n drop your control wherever you want. The Direct Selection tool is for editing shapes and paths.

2. > If you add/remove items in the solution Blend or VS will ask you to reload the project. Sometimes that isn't working and you should do it buy closing/opening your project.
       > If you're just are editing documents (no add/remove) these 2 applications work pretty fine. What I prefer to do is to not having opened the same document in both applications- no answers and mesh this way.

------

If this helps, please mark as answer :)

Monday, October 27, 2008 12:15 PM

All replies

•  2 : try to rebuild your solution and after few seconds blend/VS2008 will ask you to reload the project.

Monday, October 27, 2008 10:51 AM
  •  the two arrows in the upper left can be used to move/resize objects

Monday, October 27, 2008 11:02 AM
  •  1. Select the Selection tool (the black arrow on the top) and drag n drop your control wherever you want. The Direct Selection tool is for editing shapes and paths.

2. > If you add/remove items in the solution Blend or VS will ask you to reload the project. Sometimes that isn't working and you should do it buy closing/opening your project.
       > If you're just are editing documents (no add/remove) these 2 applications work pretty fine. What I prefer to do is to not having opened the same document in both applications- no answers and mesh this way.

------

If this helps, please mark as answer :)

Monday, October 27, 2008 12:15 PM