none
Comand promt unwanted delay RRS feed

• General discussion

• So if i run an exe file in cmd then after running i have a 30 sec delay before the cmd is again usable.

This is a very big problem because when i try to use a test program on my little assembly codes then the created exe should be run thousand times,and the process is too long whit this delay.... I hope someone knows the solution :)

(Using the win10 tech prewiev)

I hope my english is understandable. :P

Friday, October 31, 2014 4:21 PM

All replies

• wrong forum. regardless, attach a debugger and see if there are any unexpected delays.

d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, October 31, 2014 7:13 PM
  • Sorry but i wasn't find the coresponding topic.

I don t understand what do you mean by "attach a debugger". 

Should i attach my debugger (tester) here for you to see if isn't delayed? Because i tried on other windows versions and pc-s, and there worked fine (it was 2-10 second to finish), but in my pc whit this bug is aproximalty 2hour...

It wouldn t be bad to replace my cmd if there is no solution, but i don t know if this is possible.

Friday, October 31, 2014 8:38 PM
  • you attach and debug. win10 is a tech preview, no guarantees of behavior. you should see where things are going wrong

d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Saturday, November 1, 2014 4:57 AM