Wrong time format in Skype app RRS feed

• Question

• I'm sorry but can't find correct category, still need help as thousands of other customers...

When are skype so called developers gonna change date and time format in Skype for android

so that in Europe it is shown as 24 hours format and dd.mm.yyyy.

The question arose in 2017 so it is almost 3 years with no fix.

And still the question is simply ignored! - I myself asked it 6 times in

different topics including specific ones (besides the other people that asked the same question)

but there is no answer what so ever - question is completely ignored.

Will it be fixed at last?!!!!

Monday, December 16, 2019 12:42 AM

Answers

• OK! Now I've got the answer to the problem - after trying to change different time, language and regional settings in both microsoft and skype proflie - that didn't help at all (obvously)...

I've got an idea to check the language! settings on my phone and this is what I found - I've always had English (US) as a display language for my phone but regional settings European...
    I changed English (US) to English (UK) and it did the trick, I even tried to change it to English(Spanish) and so on and as soon you choose English (european country) it changes time and date format in skype as well...

So it is really BUG from developers but Skype don't care about your phone regional setting as all normal programs do, but for display language...
    So hope it will help to those who still have had this problem!

• Marked as answer by yeye11 Sunday, December 29, 2019 3:12 PM
    Sunday, December 29, 2019 3:12 PM

All replies

• Preventing the questions>

It is on ALL android versions>

on my Samsung S7

and on my other NEW Samsung S10

and on other people I know who has different Android phones

still the problem is the same! WRONG time and date format.

• Edited by yeye11 Monday, December 16, 2019 12:45 AM
    Monday, December 16, 2019 12:44 AM
  • OK! Now I've got the answer to the problem - after trying to change different time, language and regional settings in both microsoft and skype proflie - that didn't help at all (obvously)...

I've got an idea to check the language! settings on my phone and this is what I found - I've always had English (US) as a display language for my phone but regional settings European...
    I changed English (US) to English (UK) and it did the trick, I even tried to change it to English(Spanish) and so on and as soon you choose English (european country) it changes time and date format in skype as well...

So it is really BUG from developers but Skype don't care about your phone regional setting as all normal programs do, but for display language...
    So hope it will help to those who still have had this problem!

• Marked as answer by yeye11 Sunday, December 29, 2019 3:12 PM
    Sunday, December 29, 2019 3:12 PM