none
The program '[7980] iisexpress.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0). RRS feed

• Question

• For some reason I can't get my Outlook app to load/debug at all today. I'm getting this output in Visual Studio:

The program '[7132] chrome.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    The program '[7980] iisexpress.exe: Program Trace' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    The program '[7980] iisexpress.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

I've also been trying to get it to open in IE 11, but Visual Studio keeps launching Chrome. So I'm a bit stumped right now.

• Edited by mattsmb Monday, July 7, 2014 6:14 PM
    Monday, July 7, 2014 6:06 PM

Answers

• Hi Matt,

Have you checked the properties of manifest? Please try setting as the figure below:

Hope this helps.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 9:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Matt,

Have you checked the properties of manifest? Please try setting as the figure below:

Hope this helps.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 9:35 AM
  • Hi, I do not see this in my visual studio. I can not find start Action. Thanks. Luis
    Wednesday, January 27, 2016 10:09 AM
  • Delete .vs folder from the project, then it will run fine
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 1:28 PM