Windows 8 Developer Preview switching apps issue!!!

Question

• As the title says i got a problem with switching apps in the left side of the screen, so when i drag my mouse cursor in the left side of the screen i can't get my currently apps which i have opened before so i can just switch apps with windows + tab shortcut but not even with mouse like before, and i did a format of win8 but issue is still here :S so im still worrying is this any bug because i have installed win8 + win7 dual boot from September 14 and it ran just fine but from yesterday im still facing the issue so please anyone help me and sorry for my poor english because it's not my first language :)
    Monday, September 26, 2011 4:07 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi FanofMicrosoft,

Please check the status of the background app in the task manager? And as I know, we could move the mouse on the left side and while scroll the mouse wheel to switch the select apps in the background.

Sincerely,

Bob Bao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, September 26, 2011 5:24 PM
  • omg it's very interesting when i open task manager i can switch apps succesfully and when i close task manager i can't switch!!!
    Monday, September 26, 2011 6:13 PM
  • Seems something wa blocked by your process background. Could you please to check there is an app run and busy background from Task Manager view?

And perhaps, you could reflesh your system from the control panel > general > reflesh.

Bob Bao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 5:08 PM