Selecting Lists/Grids From a Child Table RRS feed

• Question

• If I have a parent table "Patient" it has two product tables (Parent Table related 1 <--to--> Many Child Tables) and I make a screen for One Child Table so that it gives me a selection box for the parent table. I can already then show on the screen properties of the patient from the table I selected. Can I also bring up a List or Grid of the Other Child Table based on the patient I selected?
    Sunday, March 1, 2015 2:23 AM

All replies

• This will help you.

How to display the information selected from drop down list in the grid                                   

Monday, March 9, 2015 7:56 AM
  • I don't want to display something in the grid. I want to show all of the entries in that grid for a certain person. I want to grab the grid as a control showing all of the properties in a grid not showing them as individual labels or text etc....

I am not on that entity I am on the orders entity it is already related to the customer to do that to get customer data. The Customer entity/table is related to the allergies entity which is related to Medications to pull up the names of drugs the customer is allergic too. I want to pull up the whole grid of allergies as a grid I solved this for now by making a single property on the patient table and grabbing all of the rows for a particular patient. then making them one field. I cannot however grab them as a table and have the advantage of the UI of the grid or list functions.

Monday, March 9, 2015 11:09 PM